Living and Loving a Gluten free Diet
Saturday, Jan 16th, 11-12:30
It’s great for people who know the basics but still have questions on
label reading, cross contamination, resources, etc. Or maybe there are
a few things you’ve heard and aren’t sure about. It’s also a way of
educating a significant other or family member so they can help
support you better in your GF journey!
* Celiac disease, gluten sensitivity and the importance of testing
* All you ever wanted to know about label reading
* Foods to avoid, cross contamination and hidden gluten
* Sorting out the facts from common myths
* Where to get support-local and online groups, websites, books
Gluten free and Healthy
Saturday, Feb 6th, 2010
We’ll talk about:
- Different gluten free whole grains and flours and how to use them
- Many GF ways to get fiber
- Easy ways to make meals and baked goods healthier
- Ways to make sure you’re getting the nutrients you need
- and much more!
This class is 2 hours and we will be making a delicious quinoa dish
The cost is $25 per person or two for $40. *
*if you have a flexible spending account (FSA), I can provide you with a receipt for the class, which you can submit for reimbursement as a health expense.
A new class schedule will be coming soon, but if there’s a class you’re interested in, please drop me a line!
Past classes have included Gluten Free and Healthy, Baking and Cooking Gluten Free, the Art of Living Gluten free and Eating to fight inflammation.