Holistic nutrition coaching for adults with a focus on feeling great & and maximizing health! More on my approach here.
- Digestive problems & special diets: IBS, reflux, Crohn’s, Colitis, low FODMAP, SCD, gastroparesis, SIBO, etc.
- Celiac disease & gluten sensitivity
- Mindful eating & non-diet approaches
- Vegetarian, Vegan & Plant based diets
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Autoimmune disease (Thyroid, RA, psoriasis, etc.)
- Ehlers-Danlos, hypermobility, POTS & pain conditions
Follow me on Twitter @CherylHarrisRD
- Delighted to be selected as one of the top area nutritionists by the Washingtonian.
- What an honor! I was selected as the “Emerging Dietetics Leader of the Year” for the State of Virginia for 2012 by the Virginia Dietetics Association.
- It’s out! I’m an author of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’s Certificate of Training in Gluten-Related Disorders, released in 2020
- Arsenic in Rice: What you need to know from Simply Gluten-Free.
- Celiac and Pregnant: Gluten Free & More shares my advice for moms to be in the 2018 issue
- A beginner’s guide to going gluten-free, published in Simply Gluten-Free Mag
- Going gluten-free to lose weight? Living Without Magazine shares my thoughts in their Feb/March issue.
- Thyroid disease affects weight and health. WebMD shares some of my tips for hypothyroidism. December 2014
- Okay, it’s organic, but does that mean it’s good for you? My thoughts are featured in this Washington Post article.
- Mindfulness can help treat Binge Eating Disorder (BED).More on how & why it helps in the Summer issue of SCAN Pulse.
- Wondering if FODMAPs might be causing your tummy troubles? We’ve got you covered in the Spring issue of Simply Gluten-Free Magazine.
- Got G-free children? Check out Growing up Gluten-Free in the Sept issue of Today’s Dietitian
- Can enjoying your food more help with your health? Check out this new feature article on Mindful Eating from Today’s Dietitian March issue.
- When food alone isn’t enough: Gluten-Free Vitamin Guide in Gluten-Free Living Mag March 2013
For other media stories, please see: Classes, Speaking Engagements, and Media
Registered Dietitian, Health Coach, Wellness Coach, Dietetics, Nutrition support for Celiac disease, a gluten-free diet, gluten free, g-free, GF diet, autoimmune, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Graves’, low FODMAPs, microscopic colitis, collagenous colitis, bacterial overgrowth, health and wellness, children, adults, Alexandria, Fairfax, Annandale, Woodbridge, Vienna, Northern Virginia, Washington, DC, Bethesda, Silver Spring, Reston, Herndon, Lorton, Chantilly, and the DC Metro Area.