Something for everyone!
Naturally gluten-free desserts for the holidays (or any celebrations)
Low FODMAP treats—remember, portion size matters. A lot.
A research review for diet and IBD (Crohn’s, UC)
And along those lines, I’ve got some of my favorite tips for a balanced and delicious holiday season here.
More recipes from around the web:
- A roundup from the Food Network of Holiday Favorites
- A roundup of gluten-free favorites on GFE & Gluten-free Homemaker
- Holiday appetizers from Gluten-Free Easily
- Gluten and grain free options from Genius Kitchen
- Simply Gluten-Free is online and in stores. It has many beautiful recipes!
- Cookies & desserts from Elana’s Pantry
- 25 Christmas cookies from Only Taste Matters
- 20 Gluten-Free recipes from The Kitchn
- Jules Shepard hosts a g-free cookie swap, where you can get a ton of ideas, or enter to win prizes. Or you can just ogle the pictures. ?
- 50 gluten-free & grain free holiday desserts from Gormande
- G-Free Kid has a PDF of holiday favorites
- Some Paleo Christmas treats from Paleo Parents
- Gluten Free Girl and the Chef has a great selection of cookies
- A gargantuan Home for the Holidays from GFE and many others
- Simply Sugar and Gluten Free Christmas recipes
- 25 days of Christmas from Gluten Free Easily
- Celiac Family’s Favorites
- Gluten and Dairy free Holiday tips from Gluten Free Goddess
- Christmas Cookie Roundup (from my cookie exchange)
- Christmas cookie roundup from Ginger Lemon Girl & I’d also recommend her GF 101 Cooking e-book!
Wishing you a peaceful & joyful season!
Cheryl Harris, MPH, RD is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Certified Wellcoach in Fairfax, VA. She helps people with a range of dietary issues, including Celiac Disease, digestive issues, vegetarian and vegan diets, preventing diseases and “whole foods” eating. Let’s get you on your way to achieving your goals and feeling great! Email or call 571-271-8742.