Check out my gluten-free recipe blog, Gluten free goodness. All entries are gluten-free, dairy free and peanut free. Dishes are “whole food” inspired and healthy. Almost all are egg, soy, corn free. Many are sugar free, too.
A few of my favorite recipes:
Almond Flourless Torte by Rebecca Katz: This cake is gluten free, dairy free and above all, delicious!
Apple Crisp: Gluten free, dairy free, egg free, soy free, super yummy, and a great (easy!) alternative to a pie.
Butternut Squash Bisque: The tastiest way to get vitamin A! A wonderful soup for the fall or winter. Gluten, soy, egg and nut free with a dairy free option.
Chocolate Banana “pudding”: a creamy chocolate treat without gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, nuts or sugar. It features bananas and a secret ingredient, avocado!
Chocolate Bark: Quick, easy, tasty, and customizable to most food restrictions.
Cranberry Fruit Relish: a fresh alternative to “the canned stuff”. It’s a standard at our Thanksgiving table
Honey Ginger Cookies From Leslie Cerier’s cookbook, Going Wild in the Kitchen: a gluten, dairy and egg free tasty treat using teff
Linda’s Bread AKA Wonder bread: High protein, high fiber and absolutely delicious. Will wonders never cease?
Hot Mulled Apple Drink: a favorite at our annual pumpkin carving party. It’s the perfect drink for a crisp autumn day.
Roasted Red Pepper Dip: Creamy, but gluten, dairy and egg free. It’s great with veggies or as a sauce, too.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies From Leslie Cerier’s cookbook, Going Wild in the Kitchen: one of my favorites. I highly recommend the hazelnut variation. They’re gluten, dairy, egg, and soy free, so even I can eat them!
Pumpkin Seeds: several variations on this classic snack.
Southwestern Quinoa and Black Bean Salad: A great introduction to quinoa featuring a variety of veggies.
Sweet Potato Pie with a Coconut Crust: a decadent no-bake treat, perfect for holiday celebrations. No gluten, eggs, dairy or soy.
Here are a few links to some of my favorite recipe sites:
- 101 Recipes: Some are GF, some aren’t. There are many great soup and vegetarian recipes, and many feature veggies and whole grains.
- Aprovechar: Gluten free recipes and inspirational stories.
- Bob’s Red Mill: Features many whole grain recipes that are gluten free. Search under “gluten free”
- Book of Yum: All GF, some dairy, egg and soy free. This blog has great cuisine from a variety of cuisines, and uses a lot of great veggies.
- Dr. Weil has great healthy recipes listed. Most are plant based dishes and naturally GF, but there are a few exceptions.
- Eating Vegan: All recipes are dairy and egg free. Most, but not all are GF. Most are plant based and most (not all) are pretty healthy, too.
- Enjoy life has new gluten free and allergen friendly holiday recipes
- Epicurious has search features for wheat/gluten free, no dairy, no eggs, vegan, low/no sugar, etc.
- GFCF Yahoo Group’s Recipe Archive family and child friendly recipes without gluten or dairy
- Gluten Free Goddess (Katrina’s Kitchen) Always trust the GF goddess! Decadent desserts and gourmet foods. All GF, many dairy free and egg free recipes.
- Gluten Free Goodness: What can I say, I’m partial to my own GF blog. All of the recipes are gluten, dairy, egg, soy, and corn free, and most are pretty healthy, too.
- Go Dairy Free has many recipes without dairy (hence the name) but also includes many gluten free and egg free recipes, too.
- Health-e-Recipes from AICR (American Institute for Cancer Research). You can sign up for newsletters on their site, and you get weekly recipes in your inbox. Many (not all) are gluten free and dairy free. Many are quick and simple, use seasonal ingredients, and feature a lot of veggies.
- Meatless Monday: Not focused at all on the GF diet, but many naturally GF foods are included, and it’s a great site for people who want to include more fruits, veggies, beans and fiber in their diet.
- Pecan Bread: SCD (Specific Carbohydrate Diet) recipes, which are targeted toward autistic children. All recipes are gluten free, some are dairy free and some are egg free, too.
- Recipezaar has search options for gluten free, dairy free, egg free, low sodium, low fat, and many others
- Simply Recipes: Simple recipes with whole, unprocessed foods. Some GF, some not, but the site has many great ways for preparing veggies.
- Tom’s Celiac Light Bread (Copyright Tom Van Deman) Tom’s Bread Recipe
- Ultrawellness Center –great elimination diet recipes
- Vegan, (mostly) gluten free cookbooks from Vitalita by Mark Foy. There are two free downloadable books. Even if you’re not vegan, it’s yummy! Vegan cookbooks are a great resource if you can’t eat dairy or eggs.
- World’s Healthiest Foods: Good, basic healthy recipes