Holistic nutrition counseling for children and adults with a focus on feeling better & staying well! More on my approach here.
Follow me on Twitter @CherylHarrisRD
What an honor! I was selected as the “Emerging Dietetics Leader of the Year” for the State of Virginia for 2012 by the Virginia Dietetics Association.
Can enjoying your food more help with your health? Check out this new feature article on Mindful Eating from Today’s Dietitian March 2013 issue.
When food alone isn’t enough: Gluten-Free Vitamin Guide in Gluten-Free Living Mag March 2013
The Sour Side of a Sweet Tooth, April 2nd, 2013 of the Washington Post
A Gluten-Free Vegetarian in the April 2013 issue of Today’s Dietitian
New feature article on Thyroid and Diet July 2012 in Today’s Dietitian
Tips for holiday drinking Washington Post December 18th, 2012
Eat Your Kale Washington Post September 24th, 2012
- See my thoughts in the Nov 8, 2011 Washington Post article on Celiac and Gluten Sensitivity: “Avoiding gluten is getting easier, but for many people doing so may not be smart”
- Why choose Farmer’s Markets? See why I’m such a fan with this clip from WUSA9. July 15th, 2011
- Watch a TV segment on Gluten Sensitivity with me on Let’s Talk Live DC April 15, 2011
- Washingtonian Blog Well+Being covers Going Gluten-free March 14th, 2011
- Celiac and Thyroid Disease: Two of a Kind My Nov 2010 article was published in Today’s Dietitian and was featured as the American College of Gastroenterology’s Top Story. It’s a great overview of the connections between both diseases.
- Videos on Celiac and a Gluten-Free Diet
For other media stories, please see: Classes, Speaking Engagements, and Media
Registered Dietitian, Health Coach, Wellness Coach, Dietetics, Nutrition support for Celiac disease, a gluten-free diet, glutenfree, g-free, GF diet, autoimmune, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s, Graves’, low FODMAPS, health and wellness, Alexandria, Fairfax, Annandale, Northern Virginia, Washington, DC, Bethesda, Silver Spring, Reston, Herndon, Lorton, and the DC Metro Area.