Holistic nutrition counseling for children and adults with a focus on feeling better & staying well! More on my approach here.
Follow me on Twitter @CherylHarrisRD
- Delighted to be selected as one of the top area nutritionists by the Washingtonian in the Feb 2014 issue.
- What an honor! I was selected as the “Emerging Dietetics Leader of the Year” for the State of Virginia for 2012 by the Virginia Dietetics Association.
- Got G-free children? Check out Growing up Gluten-Free in the Sept 2013 issue of Today’s Dietitian
- Can enjoying your food more help with your health? Check out this new feature article on Mindful Eating from Today’s Dietitian March 2013 issue.
A beginner’s guide to going gluten-free, published in Simply Gluten-Free Mag
- When food alone isn’t enough: Gluten-Free Vitamin Guide in Gluten-Free Living Mag March 2013
For other media stories, please see: Classes, Speaking Engagements, and Media
Registered Dietitian, Health Coach, Wellness Coach, Dietetics, Nutrition support for Celiac disease, a gluten-free diet, gluten free, g-free, GF diet, autoimmune, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s, Graves’, low FODMAPS, health and wellness, children, adults, Alexandria, Fairfax, Annandale, Woodbridge, Vienna, Northern Virginia, Washington, DC, Bethesda, Silver Spring, Reston, Herndon, Lorton, and the DC Metro Area.