Two versions: basic & expanded versions
Everything gluten-free clients need and want in a nice little package! The basics, cross contamination, sample easy meals and snacks for a variety of dietary needs, including dairy free, vegetarian, and vegan diets, insurance letters, ICD 10 coding “cheat sheet” and much more (see list below) & feedback from nutrition professionals.
Make it simple to provide your clients the gluten-free information they need and want.
Basic gluten-free handout kit:
Expanded gluten-free handout kit:
Bought a previous version & want to upgrade? Contact me.
- Gluten-Free Basics (2 pg)
- Cross Contamination (2pg)
- New Ruling Defining Gluten-Free
- Easy Gluten-free Meals from the Regular Grocery Store (2 pg)
- Easy Gluten-Free and Dairy Free Meals (2 pg)
- Easy Gluten-Free Pesco-Vegetarian Meals (2 pg)
- Easy Gluten-Free Vegetarian Meals
- New Gluten-Free Client Intake Form
- Gluten-free Breakfasts
- Gluten-Free Snacks
- Gluten and Dairy Free Sources of Calcium
- Dining Recommendations
- Gluten-Free High Fiber Baking Supplies
- Gluten-Free and Healthy Summary
- Healthier Gluten-Free Specialty Foods
- Best Gluten-Free Resources (overview of websites, books, etc. aimed at clients)
- RD Celiac/GF resources (for RDs)
- MNT Coding Cheat Sheet for ICD 9 & ICD 10
- Insurance letters for appeal of services
- Gluten-free and healthy easy recipes (2 pg)
- Starter shopping guide
- Easy gluten-free vegan recipes (2 pg)
- Grain-free easy recipes (2 pg)
- Resources for children and teens
All handouts are not “locked” to allow you to customize materials for use with clients only. However, these materials are copyrighted and for the purpose of the person purchasing them. They should not be posted in a public forum without written permission.
- Thank you so much these are awesome! I was working on my own handouts, then when searching my e-mail for something else I came across yours in one of the NE e-mails, and saw they were much more comprehensive that what I already have. Great job!
- “I use your gluten free materials all of the time and find them so helpful in my practice!”
- “These are awesome! Can’t wait to share them with clients!”
- “The handouts look amazing!! Thanks for creating these!”
These handouts do not replicate topics found in the EAL Celiac Disease Kit
- AND EAL (Evidence Analysis Library) has a wonderful Celiac Disease Kit with cases studies and resources.
Note: These contain info based on U.S. laws, and would not be ideal for International customers.