What gluten-free clients need and want in a nice little package! The basics, cross contamination, sample easy meals and snacks for a variety of dietary needs, including dairy free, vegetarian, and vegan diets, insurance letters and much more (see list below)
It took me years to put together the handouts I needed for the most common questions from gluten-free clients, and it was a long and tedious process. These are customizable and available as a electronic files or on a CD via “snail mail.” The electronic version will be emailed to you within one business day, and for the hard copy version, the handout CD will be mailed out in 1-2 business days.
All handouts are not “locked” to allow you to customize materials for use with clients only. However, these materials are copyrighted and for the purpose of the person purchasing them. They should not be posted in a public forum without written permission.
- Gluten-Free Basics (2 pg)
- Cross Contamination
- 50 Easy Gluten-free Meals from the “Regular” Grocery Store (2 pg)
- 50 Easy Gluten-Dairy Free Meals (2 pg)
- 50 Easy Gluten-Free Pesco-Vegetarian Meals (2 pg)
- New Gluten-Free Client Intake Form
- Gluten-free Breakfasts
- Gluten-Free Snacks
- Gluten and Dairy Free Sources of Calcium
- Dining Recommendations
- Gluten-Free High Fiber Baking Supplies
- Gluten-Free and Healthy Summary
- Best Gluten-Free Resources (overview of websites, books, etc. aimed at clients)
- RD Celiac/GF resources (for RDs)
- Insurance letters for appeal of services
“I use your gluten free materials all of the time and find them so helpful in my practice!”
These handouts do not replicate topics found in the EAL Celiac Disease Kit
- Consider also using this FDA handout pdf (free) which explains the FALCPA legislation:
- AND EAL (Evidence Analysis Library) has a wonderful Celiac Disease Kit with cases studies and resources.
Note: These contain info based on U.S. laws, and would not be ideal for International customers.
- Celiac Disease: What Every RD Should Know (on demand webinar available)
- Gluten Free and Healthy, on demand webinar available
- Gluten Sensitivity, on demand webinar available
- A Happy, Healthy Pregnancy and Baby, on demand webinar available
CEUs available for RDs/DTRs
To sign up and for more info, see http://dietitiancentral.com/ceu/continuing_education.cfm?course_author=CherylHarris