The Art of Living Gluten Free
How, why and when to go gluten free
This workshop is perfect for people just getting started on a gluten free diet.
We’ll be discussing the following topics:
- Celiac disease, gluten sensitivity and the importance of testing
- Foods to enjoy and where to find them
- Foods to avoid, cross contamination and hidden gluten
- Survival tips for the first few weeks.
- Where to get support—local and online groups, websites, books
Come with your questions! There will also be time before and after the session to look through a wide range of books and resources.